Bank of America
What You Will Do
- Work closely with colleagues throughout our company to build relationships.
- Gain the knowledge and expertise to meet the challenges critical to building a technology career within the financial services industry.
- Collaborate on exciting global projects that contribute to business success and next-generation advances.
The Technology Analyst Program offers non software development roles in the following lines of business:
- Chief Technology Organization meets the needs of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s clients and employees by working alongside development technology teams to design, implement and support cutting-edge applications and infrastructure. Our CTO teams provide tools, applications and services such as network, compute capacity, enterprise storage and databases used to host trading applications, payment systems, mobile applications and other end-user applications.
- As an analyst, your day to day tasks would range from the design of infrastructure used by multiple lines of business, to supporting the design and implementation of our next generation data-centers or developing mobile solutions to enable our employees to work effectively in geographically diverse locations. This will give you the opportunity to take responsibility for the deployment and support of core infrastructure that underpins the company’s daily operations.
- Risk Technology – this division primarily support Finance and Risk Technology. This team specializes in different domain knowledge such as Regulatory Reporting, Risk & Compliance and Treasury. They provide expertise and delivers Business Analysis, Business Solutions and Project management across countries.
- As an analyst, your will be supporting the Risk team in documenting, maintaining and reporting on risk environment. This will provide you a good exposure in maintaining accuracy and data integrity that are critical as reports created and analyzed to be used when making corporate-wide management decisions when mitigating risks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate/master student.
- Major in computer engineering, computer science, information systems, mathematics or related area.
- Outstanding academic achievement.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- Strong team player and client focused.
- Demonstrate energy and drive.
- Show a keen interest and passion in Computing and Technology.
- Knowledgeable in statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
Closing in 5 days
- Job Type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th September 2018, 6:00 pm