Automated Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
- Collect user requirement and perform ITSM process analysis and implementation
- Implement system configuration and maintain process in operation
- Provide support on service enhancement
- Co-ordinate project meeting, training, including user enquiries and problem solving
- Prepare technical documentations
- On-job training will be provided
- Diploma or above in IT or Business related disciplines
- A minimum of 1-year relevant working experience
- Has sound knowledge in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge on server operation such as Active Directory, Email server or basic database and network skill is an advantage
- Experience with ITSM or BI solution is an advantage
- Certificate on ITIL Foundation v3 is an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-initiative, detailed mind and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in documentation and presentation skills
- Fresh graduates with strong academic results/project experience in the above technologies are welcome to apply
Closing in 10 days
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 3:59 pm