Automated Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
- Perform system operations and maintain operations procedures.
- Control data backup and restoration.
- Conduct daily walkthroughs and routine checking of the computing services.
- Conduct daily system administration, troubleshooting and applying remediation to system problems.
- Daily support the operational tasks
- Perform the change and configuration management.
- Meet the corresponding service level agreement (SLA)
- Develop and maintain operational procedures and performance statistics for all computer systems.
- Write system scripts to schedule and monitor the performance of systems.
- Higher Certificate holder or above in IT or related disciplines
- With 1-year experience in Information Technology services
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Exchange Server and AIX/Linux Administration is an advantage
- Knowledge in Data Center Operation is an advantage
- Holding any Professional Certificate is a plus
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Able to work on-site, 7x24 shift and non-office hour
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Service Desk Specialist
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 3:59 pm