Automated Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
- Create, maintain and implement the source code to develop mobile apps.
- Writing clean code.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot, debug and optimize the mobile app.
- Understand user requirements to produce mobile app which fit their needs.
- Monitor app feedback for potential patch or upgrade needs.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related discipline.
- 1-2 years of working experience in iOS / Android app development.
- Experienced in any two or above in the following programming languages:
- Objective C / Swift / Java for Android Studio / Ionic Framework using Angular JS / React Native / Cordova / Flutter
- Experienced in using Git for source control tool.
- Strong in MVC concept, software design pattern
- Portfolio of past completed projects is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with team members.
- Basic knowledge of mobile UI/UX concepts.
- Strong analytical skill, responsible and detail-minded.
- Can meet tight schedule or deadline.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 3:59 pm