Automated Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for end user
- Assist in managing hardware & software inventory items and maintain up-to- dated inventory records
- Perform computer equipment relocation tasks
- Provide PC hardware and software maintenance services and networking and server backup support
- Provide network support and server monitoring
- Provide internal support to ad hoc activities as specified by superior
- Higher Certificate holders or above in Information Technology or related disciplines
- With 1 to 2 years solid working experience in the IT industry, with at least 1 year in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and Email (Outlook/Lotus Notes)
- Experience in supporting Windows sever, Unix/Linux platform
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN and TCP/IP
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available preferred
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Closing in 10 days
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 3:59 pm