Automated Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
- Provide 1st / 2nd level support, handle and process all in-coming service calls and email enquiries from user follows published guideline
- Escalate unsolved service calls to appropriate resolution parties and keep track on all outstanding tickets for further follow-up
- Handle general enquiries on usage of IT equipment, PC tools and corporate systems (i.e. email, intranet and internet services)
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and system issues
- Monitor and maintain server and network performance
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly statistics reports
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Computer Studies or related fields
- With 1-year experience in Helpdesk Service
- General PC and technical support experience
- Basic knowledge on Windows OS, MAC, Active Directory, Microsoft products
- Good analytical, problem solving and organizing skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Shift duties or overnight shift is required
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Closing in 10 days
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 3:59 pm