The Digital Marketing Intern will be supporting the digital marketing and business development team in ad-hoc research, assist in developing social strategies and upcoming Online + Offline projects during the internship program.
What you will do
- Researches and analyses a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data. Presents findings to marketing teams to help guide the direction and activities of the department
- Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials
- Provides expert direction and insight to marketing staff members throughout each project or campaign
- Acts as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information
- Tracks marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
- Reports findings and results to upper management and executives
- Assist with basic campaign execution for the team’s marketing efforts, including: updating store information into major search engines such as Google My Business
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in English, Traditional Chinese
- Proficient with social media (Facebook and WeChat) and online media (Website, SEO)
- Passionate for technology, eCommerce and lifestyle brands and with creative mindset
- Willing to learn and with good communication skills
- Proficiency in graphics & web design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Can work for full time for min. 3 months during summer holidays
Interested parties, please visit our booth at the below career fairs:
- 9 Mar 2018 (Fri), 10a.m.-7p.m., Hall 3G Hong Kong and Exhibition Center, 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, HK
- 16 Mar 2018 (Fri), 12p.m.-5p.m., Academic Concourse outside LT-J and LT-K, HKUST
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.