This is an amazing opportunity which is suitable for those who are keen to join retail industry and with great interest in business performance analysis. The intern will closely work with the team to support on group’s strategic review and identifies potential business opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students from Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- Holder of CFA level 1 or above is definitely an advantage
- Good team player with positive attitude and willing to learn with enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in Pivot Table, V-Look Up and PowerPoint Presentation
- Excellent Analytical and Presentation Skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
Interested parties, please come to our campus recruitment program:
- 9 Mar 2018 (Fri), 10a.m.-7p.m., Hall 3G Hong Kong and Exhibition Center, 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, HK
- 16 Mar 2018 (Fri), 12p.m.-5p.m., Academic Concourse outside LT-J and LT-K, HKUST
Campus Recruitment Talk
- 19 Mar 2018 (Mon), 4p.m. - 5:30p.m., Classroom 237, 2/F, Main Building, HKU
- 23 Mar 2018 (Fri), 4p.m. – 5pm, YIA 402, Yasumoto International Academic Park, CUHK
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
- Job Type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.