Guided by MoneyBack Analytics team and to work closely with marketing and across each Business Units during the internship program .
What you will do
- Assist in performing a wide range of customer-centric analyses, including KPI, purchase behaviour study, post-campaign evaluation, member profiling, segmentation, and initiatives with retailers.
- Prepare and develop reports to summarize results in terms of business insights and implications.
- Support the design and implementation of standard solutions, such as report templates and segmentation models, in a build-once-deploy-many approach.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to details.
- Proactive and passionate in generating insights from large scale of data.
- Proficient in MS Office; Knowledge in SQL, R or SAS will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in machine learning & statistical techniques will be an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work for full time for min. 3 months during summer holidays.
Interested parties, please visit our booth at the below career fairs:
- 9 Mar 2018 (Fri), 10a.m.-7p.m., Hall 3G Hong Kong and Exhibition Center, 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, HK.
- 16 Mar 2018 (Fri), 12p.m.-5p.m., Academic Concourse outside LT-J and LT-K, HKUST.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.