We are currently hiring Associate for our Regional Internal Audit team.
This is a rare opportunity for Fresh Graduates who have strong passion in pursuing their careers in Internal Audit. The Associate will have the chance to travel to Asia and Europe and closely work with our business operation teams from different levels. Comprehensive on job training will be provided. Examination, study leave and enrollment fee will be subsidized for those who are eligible to this program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- Candidates with internship experience from external audit firm, sizable companies, Retail or FMCG will definitely be an advantage
- Flexible, willing to learn with eagerness and interested to learn commercial operation
- Strong logical sense, analytical, persistent and hard working
- Good presentation skill with both verbal and written communication
- Team player who enjoys working with parties from different levels
- Familiar with Pivot Table, V-Look Up, VBA or PowerPoint is definitely an advantage
- Available for occasional travel
Interested parties, please come to our campus recruitment program:
- 9 Mar 2018 (Fri), 10a.m.-7p.m., Hall 3G Hong Kong and Exhibition Center, 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, HK
- 16 Mar 2018 (Fri), 12p.m.-5p.m., Academic Concourse outside LT-J and LT-K, HKUST
Campus Recruitment Talk
- 19 Mar 2018 (Mon), 4p.m. - 5:30p.m., Classroom 237, 2/F, Main Building, HKU
- 23 Mar 2018 (Fri), 4p.m. – 5pm, YIA 402, Yasumoto International Academic Park, CUHK
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.