If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join Artefact Group and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, Artefact offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our international Data Consulting team is constantly expanding. As a result, we are looking for new Data Consultants who will help our clients to transform and improve their data marketing strategy. The role would involve applying advanced analytics to generate value-creating insights from big data and artificial intelligence.
In order to better help improve your data & consulting skills, the first 6 months will be with our Data Consulting team at our Paris headquarters. You will then be relocated to our Shanghai or Hong-Kong office to support the Partner in charge, for launching the Data & Consulting business in China and Asia.
What You Will Do
The Lead Partner, Data & Consulting APAC.
As a Data Consultant your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will be fully participating in one or more data oriented projects that will focus in leveraging the latest techniques and technologies to drive maximum business value with an emphasis on Sales and Data Marketing.
- You’ll take part in every steps of the project from initial client facing to the final delivery, you will help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products to our consumers.
- As a Data Consultant, you will participate to human-scale data projects dealing with a variety of issues - data strategy, data-driven marketing and use cases, design thinking, governance and data organization, GDPR / ePrivacy compliance plan, data architecture and technology choice support, etc.
- Deliver top class presentation both from the materials produced in terms of formatting, content and communication skills.
- Participate in business meetings and contribute to move forward partnership agreements.
- Support the Partner in growing our Data Consulting Department in country.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be eligible to apply for the Data Consultant – International Program (Paris/Shanghai/Hong Kong), you MUST:
- Native Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Speak English fluently.
- Possess unrestricted work authorization to work in China.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- You have demonstrated success in your first 1+ years of career at a tier 1 consulting firm or you are currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS in Business or a quantitative field (computer science, statistics, engineering, economics, or a related field) from an accredited college or university.
- 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations. A first experience (internship, school project etc.) in consulting and/or data ecosystem would be a plus.
- Good understanding of the digital and data ecosystem and its technologies: web analytics, programmatic, DMP, Data Lake, dataviz, data science, etc.
- Strong interest in digital marketing & business issues.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with on excellent problem-solving skill, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- A practical and analytical mindset, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients.
- Continuously striving for high performance in all you do.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ideal candidates should be passionate about using business acumen along with big data and analytics to address real-world problems and drive significant change.
- HUNTER - you identify business opportunities and enjoy.
- ANALYTIC - you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts.
- MOVER AND SHAKER - you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins.
- AUTONOMOUS - you’re an entrepreneur.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm