Over the next ten years China will invest almost US$8 trillion in developing new buildings and infrastructure. Planning and managing the delivery of these assets to ensure they deliver long-term commercial and social return, without impacting the local environment will require specialist support and a deep understanding of the local markets in cities across the country.
- Assist in preparation of pre-contract cost estimates.
- Assist in tender preparation and tender documentation
- Assist in tendering process and tender evaluation
- Assist in post contract administration – contract documentation, valuation of progress payment, variation assessment, and cost control report
- Assistant in finalization of project final accounts
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic Technical knowledge – Measurement, cost estimating, construction technology, contracts and law
- Familiar with professional practice and contract administration processes
- Able to work as a team player
- HVAC- Bachelor degree with major in HVAC/Building Environment and Facilities Engineering /Water Supply
- Electrical –Bachelor degree with major in Electrical Engineering and Automation/Automation
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:25th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.