At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Every role at Apple is crafted around our intention to leave the world better than we found it. Our values and our actions tell the world who we are. When you join a company like Apple, these same values fuel your drive to change things for the better — to enrich lives. In Apple’s Supply Chain environment, fast and accurate day-to-day information extraction is key to business. Streamlining data processing & informative reporting provide critical avenue for executives and management to make fast & sound business decisions. Nevertheless, as business grows, data increase in tandem. The challenge is to improve on data churning via system automation.
We are seeking undergraduates who has strong interest and knowledge in programming skills, to be able to learn Apple scripting to support automation and enhancement of data processing activities. The position focuses on working with cross-functional team to gather user requirements, adds creative insights in problem solving to automate our processes and delivers scripts on time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hard-working, diligent and effective at multitasking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and curiosity.
- Creativity in problem solving.
- Collaborates effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Real passion for delivering high quality work.
- Good understanding and practical application and development experience of data mining tools such as Excel, Access, Visual Basic Macro.
- Willingness to learn new tools, techniques and programming skills (Mac OS, SAP, SAP BW, Business Objects, MySQL, Applescript, FileMaker skills, etc).
- Experience with SAP, in particular R3 MM/PP as well as APO, and Excel is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm