Electrical Engineer for iPhone Hardware.
- Participate in design and development of next generation iPhone from concept to mass production.
- Be the technical owner at Contract Manufacturer’s site to support various engineering builds ranging from Proto, EVT to PVT. Represent the EE team in a cross-functional team environment.
- Be able to identify EE related issues. Drive resolution of cross-functional issues including those related to architecture (performance, power consumption, thermal behavior), production (quality, failure analysis, manufacturing), and development (schematic design, PCB layout, and overall system integration).
- BSEE required. MSEE preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the design and development of high speed digital and/or analog boards and systems.
- Curious mind and both intuitive and rigorous problem solving skills.
- Direct experience in high volume computers /mobile devices /consumer electronics preferred.
- Must have a solid understanding of the system development process including concept creation, schematics and board development, as well as board and system bring up and debugging.
- Must have direct experience with one or more of the following technologies: high speed bus design, low power design, industry standard protocols (audio and video, USB, wireless, memory bus, etc.) and their design issues.
- Software and scripting experience a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm