Passion works here.
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big.
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Multimodal perception information (e.g. images, videos, radar signals, etc) are everywhere in our daily life. Our team investigate how machine learning approaches can help us understand and interact with this information.
- Computer vision, machine learning or signal processing background. Have hands-on experience in implementing different algorithms.
- Capability to ideate and prototype is a plus
- Passion to research in new areas. Strictly keep up the technical trends in artificial intelligence field.
- Passion to dive deep into difficult technical problems for the best solution
- Highly motivated and self-driven, quick learner
- A good team player with fluent verbal and written communication skills, fluent English communication is a big plus.
- Beijing Office
- M.S., Ph.D. student majored in CS/EE or a related field with a focus in any of these areas: machine learning, computer vision, signal processing, etc.
- English resume
- Relevant certificates / projects (optional)
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm