The in region PD-EPM work closely with in region and US based product design engineers, and various partner to manager the risk associated with engineering development builds.
As a PD-EPM , your mission is to work with PD and cross functional team to make the creative idea come true.
you need work with system EPM to plan and maintain build schedule, work with PD to plan experiments, initiate and execute build matrix, lead cross function team and OEM vendor for the design implementation. You will need to understand technical issues and drive for closure by bringing together key partners and facilitating problem solving and decision making.
PD-EPM at Apple is both challenging and demanding, but it reword you by providing the wider view of the product development and help you become a key player of innovation.
- 3~4 years of project management experience.
- 2~4 years of product design background.
- Familiar with manufactory process and have manage
- Strong data milling and /data analysis skill
- Excellent communication (written and verbal - English and Mandarin)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to support build activities.
- Experience with consumer electronics devices.
- CM factory management experience.
- Self-motived and detail driven personality.
- Deep curious mindset and passion on innovation.
- Ability of work under pressure and dynamic changes.
- Negotiation skill is plus.
Education & Experience
- BS/ME/MS or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm