Passion works here.
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big.
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Data mining based on iPhone wireless test data
- Cellular data transmission quality evaluation criterion investigation
- Background on wireless communication or computer science
- Good programming skills in one or more of Matlab, Python, Perl, C/C++
- Experience on big data analysis
- Highly motivated and self-directed, fast learner
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience on iOS/Android application development a plus
- Familiar with TCP/IP protocol a plus
- Student majored in wireless communication or computer science
- English resume
- Relevant certificates / projects (optional)
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm