The Associate Website Production Specialist takes the lead role in creating, modifying and managing AppFolio customer websites.
What you will Do
- Play a lead customer-facing role and manage customer relationships to ensure successful delivery of AppFolio hosted website.
- Assist in defining project deliverables, setting schedules and resolving website content and technical issues.
- Identify and clarify issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolution.
- Utilize content management systems to build and maintain websites.
- Responsible for creating and editing web content as needed, including:
- Image editing, proofreading copy for quality and accuracy, and ensuring adherence to style guidelines and technical specifications.
- Liaisons between colleagues and team members on all aspects of websites.
- Communicate customer enhancement requests to Product Management.
- Receives direction from the Value Added Services leadership and guidance from Web
- Production Specialists during 6 month initial training period.
- Other duties as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree required.
- Experience creating, deploying and updating websites preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator desirable.
- Exceptional customer relationship building and account management skills.
- Talent to match product features with customer goals and determine best path to success for both customer and company.
- Proficiency in excel, word, cloud-based tools, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed.
- Ability to handle many concurrent projects and complete tasks in a timely manner with precision, using independent judgment to accomplish goals.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm