In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our Tenant Debt Collections service. This service ensures our property managers have an easy to use, built-in, and streamlined feature to turn over delinquent past tenants to collections and recover lost revenue.
What you will Do
- Master AppFolio’s Tenant Debt Collections feature and gain broad expertise across the product experience through formal onboarding and continued learning.
- Gain a detailed knowledge of the debt collections industry as it relates to property managers.
- Assist in managing the Tenant Debt Collections business to help maximize revenue and mitigate risk.
- Drive improvements to AppFolio’s Tenant Debt Collections service by conducting customer research and building business cases for future product and service enhancements.
- Partner and train cross-departmental teams on the service, including Marketing, Loyalty,
- Sales, and Customer Success, to promote customer awareness, education, adoption, and recurring use of the service.
- Assist in managing 3rd-party Client Service relationship to drive consistency and improvements in customer service, correspondence and overall client experience.
- Educate new and prospective customers on how to use the service, as well as maximize the value of our Tenant Debt Collections service.
- Manage pipeline of interested customers through to enablement and adoption.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service, including the ability to handle difficult conversations and overcome objections.
- Proven success in building and maintaining excellent cross-group collaboration.
- Experience managing multiple projects and delivering results.
- Superior organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while keeping a positive and curious attitude.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in word, excel, powerpoint, adobe, cloud-based tools, and Salesforce.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.