Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Intern for the Amazon Global Selling business. This individual will be responsible for developing new social media channels and offline opportunities to drive local seller awareness and engagement. This person will work with various marketing channels, which can enable scalable approaches to prospect Seller communities in Thailand.
Background on Amazon Global Selling - The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business exists in 18 countries and exceeds more than half of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
The ideal candidates will be an innovator, communicator and problem solver. Candidates will need to be analytical, think and act fast, and be apt at finding creative solutions to complex problems. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast-paced business, make history while having fun!
What You Will Do
- Develop marketing content for social media channels i.e. Facebook, Line, etc.
- Work with partners and internal stakeholders to identify new online and offline activities to build awareness for AGS Thailand.
- Oversee pre-event consultation and planning, event logistics, third-party engagements, related travel arrangements, staffing and support required for events.
- Keep track of updated content creation guidelines and resources, develop communication materials for events, review and seek approval ahead of deadlines.
- Develop new web pages to drive traffic and engage with potential sellers in Thailand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student.
- Some relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries.
- Proven success in project management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and crafting marketing content.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English .
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm