- Detail stressing of components and mechanisms according with Airbus procedures, standards and methods.
- Analysis static strength and dynamic capabilities with the provided loads to calculate strength margins and generate reports.
- Application of finite element method or classic analyzing methods to predict the failure modes of aircraft metallic and composite structures.
- Generate fatigue spectrum from aircraft cycle definition files and loading data and perform fatigue and damage tolerance analysis.
- Manufacture support: application of stress analysis on non-conformity handling for element parts or assembly.
- Knowledge of mechanics for metal and composite; knowledge of fatigue and damage tolerance (crack propagation)
- Experience of stress/strength/life analysis with mechanical structure like cars, ships, a plus in aircraft domain
- Know about FEM basic theory; has FEM (finite element methods) experience such as Patran/Nastran, HyperWorks, Abaqus etc
- A plus if has capability in programming with VBA, Python
- A plus if a quick learner and a technical thinking inclination.
- Be able to work in English in terms of reading, writing; basic listening and speaking
Closing in 6 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Mechanical
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 3:30 pm