Gain industry experience through the AIA Challenge District Internship Program! We are committed to providing you with on-the-job experience, mentoring and training in preparing you for the real working life. You will also have the opportunity to network with our Senior Management and participate in our engagement activities that we organise for our employee.
- Over 16 years of internship experience, we offer systematical training on financial planning
- A series of talks by successful young entrepreneurs
- International Fund House seminars on private wealth management
- Gain in-depth understanding of daily operations within a listed company, for future career development
- Overseas trip opportunities
- Certificate and reference letter will be granted after completion of the program
- Outstanding candidates will obtain fast track offers to our graduate elite training program
- Bachelor Degree Holders or above from respected universities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with an analytical mindset
- Demonstration of commitment to ongoing learning and self-motivation
- Energetic, aggressive and self-motivated in private client service sector
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English/ Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage for PRC markets
- Final year student, fresh Graduates or PRC students are welcome to apply
Please send your resume to Challenge District Michelle Lam – Authorized Representative of AIA by [email protected]
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. AIA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.
Hong Kong Permanent resident / HKID Holders /
valid work permits (IANG & dependent visa) in Hong Kong only
- Job Type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Hong Kong Student...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th August 2018, 7:00 am