The role is to provide support in completing and analyzing various assignments or projects of actuarial nature.
What you will do
- Compile and verify data, prepare reports and other documentation, and provide various levels of analysis and modelingwork
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and reporting actuarial trends and rating considerations
- Assist in providing financial information for result announcement and internal management reports
- Assist in actuarial projects, including creating and enhancing projection models, experience studies, etc.
- Assist in the design and enhancement of systems and tools to accurately evaluate risk and monitor operations performance
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students major in Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance or
- Finance with strong mathematics background
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player, who works effectively under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Prophet, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) or other computer programming language is an advantage
- Job Type:Internships
Actuary, Science, Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance,...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm