What You Will Do
- Compile and verify data, prepare reports and other documentation, and provide various levels of analysis and modeling work.
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and reporting actuarial trends and rating considerations.
- Assist in providing financial information for result announcement and internal management reports.
- Assist in actuarial projects, including creating and enhancing projection models, experience studies, etc.
- Assist in the design and enhancement of systems and tools to accurately evaluate risk and monitor operational performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students major in Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance or Finance with strong mathematics background.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Team player, who works effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Prophet, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) or other computer programming language is an advantage.
- Job Type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Mathematics,...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.