What You Will Do
- Develop an understanding of the AIA audit approach, methodology and the audit software.
- Assist with auditors with documenting the risks, controls and audit test steps for various audit engagements.
- Identify actuarial audit issues; articulate the issue and raise potential solutions.
- Assist in the compilation of audit reports.
- Support the team in conducting research aiming to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and support industry best practice processes.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate or undergraduate in insurance or financial related discipline.
- Have a strong command of English and Chinese (reading and writing).
- Demonstrate abilities to problem solve and work independently.
- Solid analytical skills and business sense.
- Possess the requisite self-confidence required to raise issues and ask questions of peers, supervisors, and other employees.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Job Type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Insurance
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th July 2018, 6:00 pm