Grow your HR career and capabilities with one of the leading organizations providing strategy, consulting, technology, operations and digital services. Discover how a Summer HR internship at Accenture can help you maximize your potential with stimulating work, inspirational colleagues and leaders, exposure to innovative Human Resources practices and world class learning.
Our Human Resources team is a global network of talented, energetic professionals supporting Accenture’s vision and talent ambition to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet. We partner closely with the business, demonstrate operational excellence in HR service delivery and we continuously innovate to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that serves our clients and makes Accenture an employer of choice.
On completion of your internship and on successful completion of your degree, you will be considered to participate in the Accenture Talent Accelerator Program. You will have an opportunity to work on four different assignments across HR disciplines and business areas. You will also have an opportunity to travel on an international assignment to work on a local assignment in a different country. This will help you develop a global mindset and understand how we translate our vision in an extraordinarily local way in a different country. Throughout the program, you will have an opportunity to develop your functional and professional skills through ongoing classroom and virtual learning. It will truly be an Accenture Adventure!
What You Will Do
Join us over the summer if you are passionate about people. You can expect an intense experience working on a critical HR program, in collaboration with exceptionally talented people across Accenture.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work on diverse local and global Human Resources priorities in areas such as Talent Strategy, Talent Supply Chain, Talent Acquisition, Talent Architecture, Talent Analytics, Field Human Resources, and Learning & Talent Development.
- Develop business acumen.
- Develop foundational and functional Human Resources skills.
- Participate in world class Human Resources learning.
- Work with and learn from talented and inspirational colleagues and leaders across the globe.
- Thrive in an inclusive, empowering and aspirational environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor's degree with a graduation date in May 2020.
- Ideal experience includes design thinking, digital marketing, process design, agile ways of working.
- A track record of outstanding academic performance.
- Curiosity to learn and eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High integrity and credibility.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm